How we can help you
For first time users of salesforce.com, we provide:
- a centralized, web-based database that all users can access any where and any time in the world.
- management of complex constituent relationships
- efficient management of fundraising, donations and grant tracking
- streamlined processes to manage critical processes, such as events, contracts, mass mailings, etc.
- onsite or web-based training and creation of user manuals
For existing salesforce.com users, we offer a "Tune Up" service that provides:
- analyzing your configuration and business processes and recommending solutions to streamline your application to an optimal level.
- additional functionality that is needed, where your staff or system administrator do not have time to implement.
- upgrade to the latest Non Profit version - click here for more details on the Non Profit Success Pack
- training for new and existing users
- development of new and more useful management reports
- automation of business processes using workflow rules
- improvement to your overall efficiency & effectiveness of Salesforce.com
- implementation of 3rd party applications that work in conjunction with Salesforce - ie, Vertical Response (email marketing) and FormAssembly (web-based form generator)
- complex data migration
Click here if you are interested in a free 1 hour assessment of your Salesforce.com application.
Why engage us? Because we are:
- a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner specializing in all sizes of Non Profit Organizations
- an experienced team devoted to Non Profit Organizations
- reasonably priced - providing a favorable adjustment to our hourly rates for Non Profits
- creative in capturing the most efficient way of managing your data
- flexible in scheduling the engagement around your timetable